We hope that you will love your QRD purchase but should you change your mind about your purchase, you are welcome to return your product to us within 14 days of your purchase date.
Refunds will only be offered if a product returned is in new, unused and resaleable condition.
If a return is due to a change of mind, the cost of returns will be the responsibility of the customer. Sale items or any items purchased using a discount code cannot be refunded or returned.
In the event that a return is due to a faulty product, a free return will be offered.
Please note: To ensure that we adhere to strict safety and hygiene protocols, primers, gel polishes and cuticle oils cannot be returned due to change of mind once they have been dispatched. If you have not yet received a dispatch notification, please email us at email@example.com as soon as possible and request us to remove these from your order.
HOW TO INITIATE A RETURN
CHANGE OF MIND
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and we will provide you with our return address.
- Check if your return meets the requirements of the returns policy.
- Please package your items securely, print the return label and attach it.
- Drop off your return off at the post office.
- Email us at email@example.com and update us with the tracking number.
- Once your order has been received by us, we will carry out a final inspection and send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item(s). We will also note in this email if your item(s) qualify for a refund.
- If you have been approved, a refund will be processed, and a credit will be applied to your original method of payment. Please note if you have paid a postage cost on your order, we will deduct this amount from your refund. In the event your order does not qualify for a refund, you will need to pay a postage fee to have the item(s) returned to you.
Please note: It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the package arrives in the same condition they received it in.
Free returns will available in the event you have not received what was originally ordered or if it has arrived damaged.
- Find your order/receipt number. This can be found on your confirmation/shipment email.
- Please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will check if you meet the free return conditions and generate a returns label for you if it qualifies.
- Print your return label and organise your free return by packaging your items securely and attaching the free return label emailed to you.
- Drop off your return.
At this time, QRD are not offering exchanges and will only be accepted for the same item if there are any defects or damages. If you wish to replace your item for another, please return your order and repurchase from our website.
Our products come with the consumer guarantees found in the Australian Consumer Law which cannot be excluded, including guarantees that the products will be of acceptable quality. The consumer guarantees are not affected by our change of mind policy above.
In the unlikely event that you receive products from us that do not comply with the consumer guarantees, we will provide you with a refund or exchange based on the below:
- If we consider that the product has a major failure under the Australian Consumer Law (eg. the product is unsafe, does not fit the description or is not fit for purpose), you can return it and receive your choice of a refund or an exchange, and compensation for any other reasonable foreseeable loss or damage.
- If we consider that the product has a minor failure under the Australian Consumer Law (eg. the product's packaging is cracked but does not affect the safety or use of the product), we will provide you with our choice of a refund or exchange.
Where a product is damaged through misuse, accident or abnormal use, the Australian Consumer Law or any manufacturer’s warranty may not apply, and QRD may choose not to provide a refund, exchange or repair (if applicable).
QRD will require proof of purchase before providing a remedy under the Australian Consumer Law.
Consumer guarantees cannot be excluded or limited and are in addition to any manufacturer’s warranties or extended warranties purchased by, or given to, you.
PROOF OF PURCHASE
You may use any of the following as proof of purchase:
- E-receipt tax invoice
- Any other proof of purchase of the relevant product